Want to find an old article from the Teaching Fellows Journal?
Can’t find your current printed edition to read an article?
Bookmark this link and you’ll never have to search again!
Our archive of the Teaching Fellows Journal is now available at http://issuu.com/teachingfellowsjournal.
Here you’ll be able to:
- Find all our issues back to the first in November 2002, including the current version that you still receive as a printed copy.
- Cite your written articles for reference using our unique ISSN for both online and printed copies.
- Search for that article that has been on your mind or search on a topic that you’re researching to find contacts within the community.
How to search:
Click on an issue
Open the PDF then use the magnifying glass search feature
Tick the box ‘Search all publications from teachingfellowsjournal ’ to search all issues or leave unticked to search only the opened issue.
- Subscribe online ensuring that you never miss an issue.
- Download PDFs if you prefer to print and read on the move. Don’t worry we’ll still be sending out printed copies of new editions too and archiving them here for future reference.
- Direct others to read your articles online or share anything you read of interest.
Don’t forget we are still on the lookout for articles for our Spring edition 2013 – get in touch with email@example.com, or any of the editorial team, with any proposals or thoughts for our next edition. Guidance on how to contribute can be found on our webpages at http://staff.napier.ac.uk/services/academicdevelopment/TFscheme/teachingfellowsjournal/Pages/Howtocontribute.aspx. We look forward to hearing from you.